Thursday 13 October 2011

INTRODUCTION MY SELF

I am Lucy Anak Kawau but sometimes my friend call me . I think Lucy Ann is a cute name and I am 22 year old my birthday is 1st September 1989 after ( merdeka). I have
1 brother and 2 younger brother and only me girl in my family so my parent love me so much. Studying primary school at Sekolah Rendah kebangsaan batu 15 jalan oya sibu and after that secandory school at sekolah menegah jalan oya sibu form 1 until form 5. Later I had further studies at sixth form for over a year at the same school.I am studying literature, we studied five subjects of general studies, business studies, Malay language, history and geography. As my sixth sense is very difficult because so many things to learn in a short time and not at all like the matriculation or diploma. Why i choose  human resources to as my course of study because i want to become a trainer and i like to be a good leader and i can manage a human.besides that, also I like to do work in groups. At the university a lot of work to be done in this group that a task can be performed with mudah.pada last semester I and some friends organized a carnival-career program for students layout. here I realized that working in groups is important. I love utm and student life so many challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment